IDWeek is dedicated to providing a harassment-free event experience for everyone regardless of color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. IDWeek does not tolerate harassment or bullying of conference participants, staff clients or any affiliate.
IDWeek is committed to inclusion, equity, professional treatment of ideas, and respectful treatment of all conference participants, staff clients or any affiliate at all IDWeek events and seek to provide a professional atmosphere in which diverse participants may learn, network, and participate in an environment of mutual respect. Conduct that is prohibited includes:
- Harassment or intimidation based on any of the protected characteristics enumerated above or protected by law.
- Sexual harassment or intimidation, including unwelcome sexual attention, stalking, or unsolicited physical contact.
- Harassment, intimidation, or coercion based upon a position as a board member, committee member or any position of influence.
- Abusive, lewd, or threatening conduct.
- Bullying, harassment or unprofessional conduct toward conference participants, staff clients or any affiliate of IDWeek
- Physical violence or threats of violence.
- Sexually charged communications or conduct.
Conference participants violating these standards may be sanctioned or expelled from IDWeek events at the discretion of the conference organizers and/or IDWeek leadership.